We realize that surgery can create anxiety. We want your registration process to go as smoothly as possible. We have created a guide to help ease this process.
Before your surgery, you should receive 2-3 phone calls. They include:
- Verifying demographic and insurance information will ensure benefit verification and preauthorization
- Notification of any financial responsibilities due at time of service
- Pre-Operative interview
Please read these important guidelines for preventing falls and injuries: Fall Prevention Guidelines.
Once you arrive at the facility, you will be given several consents to read and sign. These consents include:
- Financial Policy and authorization to bill your insurance
- Online Pre-Registration
- Preregistro En Línea
- Consent for Treatment
- Advanced Directives
- Consent for Anesthesia
- Consentimiento para Anestesia
- Patient Rights & Responsibilities
- Derechos y Responsabilidades del Paciente
If you are a Medicare Recipient, you will also be asked to complete and sign a Medicare Secondary Questionnaire.